Monday, February 6, 2012

Birthdays, Balms and More: Revolution 36, Erzulie's Kiss & Hypnos are LIVE!

Birthdays, Balms and More: Revolution 36, Erzulie's Kiss & Hypnos are LIVE!

HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY, VAJRA!
For 36 years now I've had the privilege of spinning around the splendid sun upon this gorgeous blue-green marble, swirling and whirling through the blackness of space. During these 36 years, I've endured traumas so horrific that I was launched head long into the weary depths of sadness; a darkness so vast that I thought I'd never again see the sun rise anew in my soul. I've also been treated to wonders, thrills and to love so shimmering and pure that it coursed through the maze of my veins as if I were filled not by blood, but by an incandescent liquid joy.
As I witness each day rise, grow and then succumb to the night, I look deeply within myself and see an accumulation of wisdom and experience. As a child, I never knew what I wanted to be when I grew up; I always figured the path would reveal itself to me over time. I now know that the path doesn't just appear. There may be hints, suggestions and clues about its whereabouts along the way, but truly, the revelation of my soul's purpose becomes this gentle yet profound realization: it's been underfoot all along. There is no destination after all. It's the love shared along the way that matters.

Celebrate my 36th revolution with me!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
REVOLUTION 36
Limited Edition
$18 for 5ml Perfumed oil
$19 for 5ml Perfumed oil in a brown amber roll on
ERZULIE'S KISS
$10 for .5oz sliding tin.
Live until March 1, 2012
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
REVOLUTION 36
Each solar return has its challenges, its intrigues, its rewards! For my 36th revolution, I've designed a perfume for revolution and evolution! Will you grow with me? Let's heal misery
, sadness, emptiness and creative blocks while moving forward toward an existence rife with life, light, laughter and an overabundance of love.
Coursing with life and vibrancy: Red musk, crimson carnation, smoked vanilla, white peach, tonka bean, amberette and a drop of clary sage for ecstasy.
LIP BALM
ERZULIE'S KISS
A lip balm inspired by the Haitian Lwa of love and sensuality! Slather your lips with her spicy unguent and you'll be blowing spicy kisses well into the night!

Coconut oil, beeswax, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, vitamin e with a warming blend of spicy essential oils: cardamom, rose, clove bud, ginger, sweet orange, vanilla and a drop of peppermint
HYPNOS
Please welcome Hypnos to the General Catalog! Once known as the Yule 2011 Limited Edition Shut-Eye Town, Hypnos was renamed and added at the request of its most ardent fans!
HYPNOS
{Greek God of Sleep}

Brother of Thanatos, Hypnos is the Greek god of sleep. Tucked deep in his cave, he slumbers peacefully among the poppies.

Sweet lavender-infused vanilla cream, heliotrope blossoms and blue chamomile to soothe slumber woes.
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have a fantastic week!

All the best,

Birthday girl Vajra!

No comments: