Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary Conjure Oils!

Happy 4th Anniversary Conjure Oils!

It's hard to believe that it's been four years since I launched the Little Perfume House that Could! In these four years, I've had the pleasure and privilege of interacting with and meeting some of the most wonderful people through Conjure; the most intelligent, creative, inspiring, generous people out there. I feel so humbled to be able to serve your scented needs and I intend to continue to do so for as long as you all will allow me to do so. I know there are so many amazing artisan perfume houses to choose from and you choose Conjure. I am honored.

Allow me to introduce our fourth anniversary blend for your enjoyment.
FOUR
Decanted in 5ml glass amber bottles
Richly dark and succulent chocolate truffle cake sandwiched between layers of thick and gooey toasted coconut caramel sauce, frosted with lavender butter cream and topped with four crimson beeswax candles glowing brightly.

FOUR will be available until August 1st, or until supplies are exhausted.

No comments: