Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy First Birthday, Miss Lucy!

Please join me in celebrating the first birthday of my daughter, Miss Lucy, with an update to her own perfume line in the Newfangled Notions!

Miss Lucy's Beary Good Year

Miss Lucy's Beary Good Year

Happy First Birthday, Miss Lucy!


I cannot believe it's been a year since you've been born. You've grown so much! You're walking, talking, singing, dancing and even learning to yodel! It's been such a gift and a blessing to be able to watch you change, learn. try, fall, get up and keep on going. You're an inspiration! Happy number one, baby girl. I hope we can share a hundred more birthdays together. I love you.

Soft and comforting teddy bear musk, a smear of blackberry jam, warm milk, white vanilla birthday cake, sweet butter cream frosting and the subtle scent of pink hyacinth carried on the warm spring breeze.

Available until the end of May. 

Speaking of May, that will bring the next Whore on Tour update, add 5ml roll-on bottles to the drop-down menus and the Spring limited editions will be revealed! 

I hope your spring has been fantastic! 

All the best,

Vajra

No comments: