Thursday, October 16, 2008

ZOMG! Holiday Contest 2008!


Holiday Contest!

Last year, Conjure Oils ran a contest for people to come up with a suggestion for a Holiday blend and what emerged was an almost universal theme that honored winter traditions from around the globe. It was great fun - so much so that it's worth repeating!

Conjure Oils Holiday Contest 2008!

Here's the contest: Come up with a name, a description, some notes, a story, an image. It doesn't matter which - you can develop the entire concept or just come up with one or two things. From these submissions, I'll select 5 ideas to create for the Yule line this year.

The winners will receive a 10ml bottle of their scent as well as 5mls of the rest of the line not to mention temporary fame on the Conjure Oils website!

In order for me to potentially use them, all entries will become the property of Conjure Oils so make sure you want them out in the world before you submit your ideas! By entering the contest, you agree to give me permission to use your idea for production. If you don't want your name associated with your entry, let me know, ok? I'll respect your privacy.

Please email your submissions to yulecontest (at) conjureoils (dot) com by October 23rd and don't forget to include your contact info!

I'll pick the five winners by Halloween and make the scents available by mid November as scheduled. If I can't decide, or there are too many ideas, I reserve the right to freak out, scrap the whole idea and save some ideas for next year.

May creativity and good luck be with you!

Vajra

No comments: