Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Last Days for Yule Scents and Free Shipping!


Hey everyone,

As we move toward the close of the year, I just want to remind everyone that the Yule LE's will be leaving us soon. I understand that many of your packages were sent late due to my pneumonia and have yet to arrive (I am SO sorry about this!) so I am extending the deadline for Yule availability to the beginning of February, though the page may change contents.

I will also be retiring free shipping with the new year and will offer the following service instead:

All packages will be shipped Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. Please email me if you need Rush shipping and arrangements can be made. I will try my best to accommodate your needs.

As of January 1, 2008, shipping rates will be as follows:

Domestic:
Up to $150 = $7.00
$151 to $300 = $12.00
Over $301 = shipping waived.

International:
You'll need to email us for an estimate.

Packages are shipped on Tuesdays and Fridays.

I hate to do this! But I think bumping up to Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance will please many folks who love tracking their shipments while anxiously awaiting to receive their deliveries!

Please let me know if you have any feedback regarding this change in shipping rates and I'll see if there's a better way to navigate through this tough situation.

All the best and Merry Xmas!

Vajra

No comments: