Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Cryptozoology line, Vanilla Vices, new Gears... all LIVE!

WELCOME!

Cryptozoology



Welcome to our new Cryptozoology line! Over three years in the making, I am over the moon now that it's live! Big thank you to Paula Schricker for the label art and design. You did a bang up job, love!

Conjure County
Conjure County

I must thank Paula Schricker again, along with Kelly C. for their love and effort that went into creating Conjure County, Conjure Oils' very own forum! Come and see what all the fuss is about!

MORE UPDATES!

Apothecary: The Apothecary has a few Limited Edition visitors - the Vanilla Vices line! Get them while you can:

Vanilla Vices

Vanilla Smoke
Vanilla Steam
Vanilla Fire
Vanilla Creme Fraiche
Absolutely Vanilla
and Caramelized Vanilla Vice

and added to the GC in the Apothecary, please welcome:

White Sage
Sacred Sweetgrass
Japanese Green Tea
and Black Raspberry

Miss Victoria's

Gears of Cognition
Gears of Oblivion
and Gears of Victory!

THANK YOU!

Thank you to all of you who participated in the Wicked Whips of the West Sugar Scrubs! The Oddment Emporium is ripe for an update any day now, so last call for Wicked Whips, Lotions and Soaps currently available!

I love all of you. Thank you from the bottom of my hear for allowing me to do what I love and to love what I do.

Best,

Vajra

No comments: