Tuesday, September 21, 2010

True Love - Celebrate Vajra & Sterling's 1st Wedding Anniversary!

On September 22nd, the Autumnal Equinox, Sterling and I will be celebrating our first wedding anniversary!

Still so madly in love with this man, I was inspired to create a fragrance to reflect the deep emotions and tender gratitude that I feel towards him, our family and our relationship.

It's not every day that Mr. Wright comes along, so when he did, I knew that he needed to be mine. Sterling, my knight in shining armor! May this be the beginning of a lifetime together.

$17.50 - 5ml Perfume Oil

Vanilla creme-filled dark chocolate truffle accord slowly drizzled with warm, wild raw honey and seven sensual sugared ambers.

True Love will be available until Sunday September 26th
For a limited time, only at Conjure Oils!

No comments: