Monday, October 15, 2007

23rd Psalm

One of the most beautiful and powerful of the Psalms in the Bible is the 23rd Psalm. I recite it for protection, prosperity, reassurance and general blessings. It is extremely powerful when used in conjunction with the setting of lights that have been dressed with condition oils. Conjure Oils makes a particularly effective oil that was formulated with the 23rd Psalm in mind and at heart. It can be found on the Hoodoo page under the Spiritual Oil heading.

Here it is. Print it out. Repeat it often. (And I don't think it really matters if you a Christian or not to use the Psalms. I belive that they have been recited so often that the mere words themselves have built up power over the thousands of years that they've been around.) Give 'em a try.

The 23rd Psalm

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

-- KJV


Blessings,

Vajra

No comments: