Monday, July 6, 2015

Hellfire Heatwave! Buy 2 Get 1 FREE! sale!


6 July 2015

Buy 2 GET 1 FREE SALE!!



(Share this image for good karma and extra goodies in your order!)

     Holy heat, Batman! We here in the Pacific Northwest have just been relentlessly pummeled with temperatures in the 90's and upward. This heat wave is very atypical for this time of year and if it weren't for the good graces of our sainted land lord and lady providing us with a/c I'm pretty sure It'd be impossible to do anything, considering I'd be a quivering, steaming puddle of goo spreading about the kitchen floor.

     Nonetheless! It's officially summer here. Time to think about Fall and the next Hallows and Mixtape updates. Yes, I'm feeling better, thank you all for the well wishes! In case you missed the memo, I had half of my pancreas removed in December and I've been laid up with that up until recently. I still have significant pain, but my energy has returned. It truly kicked my ass. Speaking of getting your ass kicked, I don't know if you've noticed, but the name gestapo on Facebook have decided to suspend my account because they don't believe my name is real. I sent them the required documentation, so it's just a matter of time now until they get off their smarmy asses and reinstate me. They can take my money for ads, yet deny my identity is laughable. So the Conjure Oils page is silent for the moment. Grr.


     Anyway, since it's summer, I'd like to do a little housecleaning and unload some bottles of former Limited Editions kicking around before I go through all the trouble of posting them on our Etsy page. That will get put up eventually. However, I'd also like to offer a Buy 2 get 1 FREE sale today, because I'm feeling good for once and Conjure's EIGHTH birthday is just around the corner!

SALE! - Buy 2 get 1 FREE!!  

   So, I bet you're wondering how to take advantage of this sale, aren't ya? It's EASY PEASY! You add the two selections you'd like in your cart and in the "Note to Seller" (I think that's it. It opens a text box) This is where you write in your third free item.

You can also just send us the payment via paypal at conjureoils dot com and state your order in the email. You can always email me and I will invoice you (madv at conjureoils dot com) or call us and I can take your order over the phone.

See, easy!

ELIGIBLE ITEMS 

     This sale applies to all general catalog items, not limited editions. You can get 5ml or 10ml bottles, either way the freebie has to be of lesser or equal value. You can get as many 2 for 1's as you'd like! For example, you can order 6 5ml bottles and get 3 5mls free! It's up to you! It does not include pips or pip samplers.


This sale is good until 11:59pm Pacific July 7th 2015.

Visit CONJURE OILS today and Pick Yer Poison!

No comments: