Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Third Annual Conjure Oils Holiday Contest is a GO!

Holiday Contest!

For the past two years now, Conjure Oils has offered a contest for people to come up with a suggestion for a Holiday blend of their own design. Each and every year, I get more and more stunning, wonderful and creative entries and I'm hoping that this year will be no different!

Conjure Oils Holiday Contest 2009!

Here's the contest: Come up with a name, a description, some notes, a story, an image. It doesn't matter which - you can develop the entire concept or just come up with one or two things. From these submissions, I'll select several ideas to create for the Yule line this year.

The winners will receive a 5ml bottle of their scent as well as a 50 dollar gift certificate good for anything on the Conjure Oils website! ...not to mention temporary fame on the Conjure Oils website!

In order for me to potentially use them, all entries will become the property of Conjure Oils so make sure you want them out in the world before you submit your ideas! By entering the contest, you agree to give me permission to use your idea for production. If you don't want your name associated with your entry, let me know, ok? I'll respect your privacy.

Please email your submissions to yulecontest (at) conjureoils (dot) com by November 10th and don't forget to include your contact info!

I'll pick the winners on the 11th and make the scents available by November 15th. If I can't decide, or there are too many ideas, I reserve the right to freak out, scrap the whole idea and save some ideas for next year.

May creativity and good luck be with you!

Vajra

ps. The Hallows scents will be left up throughout the season to give folks the chance to get the ones they love.

No comments: