Sunday, April 20, 2008

Search Conjure Oils' catalog courtesy of Scent Scribbles!

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope your weekend has been fantastic!

We're freezing up here in the Northwest! We should be around 60 degrees and it has been a balmy 48! Brr!

I want to take a minute and thank the good folks behind the Scent Scribbles fragrance archive! They have painstakingly gone through and cataloged thousands of scents from their favorite etailers, organizing them by company, line, scent notes and even by inspiration! All fields are searchable and, I believe, you can combine search variables. For example, I think you can search for all Conjure Oils blends that feature patchouli and were inspired by lust in one search! Amazing!

You can find the link for the Conjure Oils catalog HERE and the main page for the site is HERE.

Someday, I'll add a search engine to the Conjure Oils site (as soon as I learn MySQL - um, yeah...) but until that day, Scent Scribbles is here for you!

All the best,

Vajra

No comments: