Sunday, September 16, 2007

small update!

hey everyone! i feel like i need to write something and say hello and that I am indeed well and alive! Hope everyone got the packages that I sent before I went on vacation ok.

There is so much going on right now my head is spinning. First I should say, all of you who have ordered since I've returned from vacation, those packages are all going out at the same time on Tuesday. I am going to go to the good post office in the Brooklyn neighborhood where they know what they're doing and they don't lose things and packages arrive lickety-split to people.

What else...

I have decided to put Goetia and Vodoun on hold temporarily (I'm not "feelin' it" at the moment), but I am adding a "just for fun" fragrance line, a Dianic Witchcraft inspired line and the Hallows scents. I also dropped the cost of the Hoodoo blends because, well, I don't know why. I just felt like it. Also I added High John the Conqueror and Queen Elizabeth oils.

But everything feels like it's taking forever because it's only li'l ol' me making, blending, packaging, designing, etc. I don't mention that for pity, just a plea for your understanding and patience. Though Marisa, bless her soul, is coming to help work on packaging and labeling today.

So, there are some other great big giant things that are GOOD happening very soon, but I ain't gonna jinx it by talking about it quite yet. Maybe I have and I just forgot.

Drop me a line and say hi. I love a good distraction.

No comments: