Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hoodoo Bottles and Freebies!

Hello everyone!

I was kicking a thought around in my head and I needed some feedback.

Most of Conjure Oils come in heavy 5ml amber bottles. Well, the Hoodoo line does too, but inside those bottles are bits of roots, herbs and minerals that are honestly quite lovely.

I was wondering if I should sell the Hoodoo line in the same bottles as the Apothecary line. Same price, bigger size and you can see the contents. Here's a picture of what the Apothecary bottles look like:

front and back:




(These bottles are sealed with beeswax - that's the stuff on the cork)

Here's the freebie bit: as a thank you for taking the time and offering me some feedback, I'll email you a code to use with your next order for a free sample of your choice (Apothecary line included!)

So folks, what do you think?

Thank you so much for your time!

Vajra

No comments: